RADAL микроэлектроника - поставщик электронных компонентов без посредников

About us

The company “Radal” is a supplier of microelectronics and electronic components. We have been working since 2012. We supply Russian consumers with active and passive components for power electronics, LED lighting, as well as spare parts for electromechanical and RFID systems.

Contact Us

"Radal" in figures

figure
More2000

items in stock

Among our clients there are industrial enterprises of different branches all over Russia

figure
50+

regular direct suppliers

figure
2-3

weeks lead time

It is a period during which we will find and deliver any component if it's not in our stock.

Our values

Наша цель

Our goal

Наша цель

We set ourselves the goal of supporting the provision of already existing customers at the initially set high, expert level and increasing the number of regular customers.

Наши задачи

Our tasks

Наши задачи

We are striving to increase the supplier base quantitatively. We are looking for additional opportunities to organize the supply of electronic components without intermediaries at minimum prices.

Наша миссия

Our mission

Наша миссия

Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for Russian manufacturing and service companies to access an unlimited number of quality electronic components.

Our advantages

tag

Flexible payment terms

We accept any form of payment for your convenience, whether it be a bank transfer, cash on delivery or electronic money. We also work with each client individually, providing, if necessary, installment payment.

hands

Individual approach

We do not have a conveyor: you will get personal service and own discounts depending on the order quantities and other conditions that are negotiated individually in each case.

advantages3

Versatility

We supply microelectronic components for any industry, including the military industry, aerospace industry, oil and gas industry.

down

The minimum limit

We set the bar for the minimum order of only 2000 RUR - there are no such sweet conditions for anyone!

tag

Efficiency

Wherever you are, we quickly and professionally eliminate any shortage of microelectronic components, putting you high quality products at affordable prices.

Без посредников и накруток

Without intermediaries and nakrutok

We work with large suppliers of microelectronics directly, without intermediaries. Therefore, we offer the most democratic prices for electronic components, which is advantageously different from competitors engaged in resale.

Ответственность и надежность

Responsibility and reliability

Regardless of your field of activity - the production of electronic equipment or its repair and maintenance, - it is always advantageous and reliable to use our services.

Сертифицированная продукция

Certified products

Most of the electronic products are subject to certification, which we strictly observe: you will only get quality factory products that have all the relevant documents.

Квалифицированная помощь

Qualified help

If you do not know exactly what kind of electronic component you need, we will be happy to help you quickly and accurately choose the right one.

Найдем альтернативу

Let's find an alternative

If, due to discontinuation or any other, we are unable to provide the electronic component you are requesting, we will select for free the current replacement available from manufacturers and suppliers.

See all

How we work

To order a component, the client sends a request via email or through a return form on the site. The latter method is the most convenient and fastest. Work with legal entities is carried out by bank transfer with all necessary official documents. We prepare the documents as quickly and accurately as we select and deliver the goods.

Availability of components and delivery time

check_icon You will find the necessary element by its name, using the convenient search on the site.
check_icon Maximum order processing time is 24 hours
check_icon To clarify the availability and cost of the desired product, you can also contact the manager by phone.
check_icon All controversial points, additional conditions and needs to clarify by phone to save time.

Delivery by order

Доставка под заказ

If the product you need is not available, we suggest delivery of the item to order. In 98% of cases, we manage to meet demand. In the remaining 2% of cases, we will find the part for you free of charge in any other place, if it exists at all.

After processing the request, we will specify the delivery time and the cost of the goods in a personal commercial offer.

There are several delivery methods that vary in speed and cost. Depending on your terms and budget, we will recommend air delivery, rail, waterway or transport company. Our logistics department will calculate the most profitable and fastest way for your needs and opportunities.

Minimum order value

We draw your attention to the fact that for a number of items, the minimum order amount is limited. Our minimum order value is only 2000 RUR.

Delivery of orders

If the product you need is not available, we suggest delivery of the item to order. In 98% of cases, we manage to meet demand. In the remaining 2% of cases, we will find the part for you free of charge in any other place, if it exists at all.

After processing the request, we will specify the delivery time and the cost of the goods in a personal commercial offer.

There are several delivery methods that vary in speed and cost. Depending on your terms and budget, we will recommend air delivery, rail, waterway or transport company. Our logistics department will calculate the most profitable and fastest way for your needs and opportunities.